Friday, March 23, 2012

Lesson #10: Sophia's Favourite Quote

Hi kids, The last few months has been really difficult for all of us. Just last month our beautiful guiding spirit, Sophia, left this world and is now in another place. Some say she travels between fairy world and our world. Where-ever she is at the moment we know that she can still hear us! So you better be good. She asked me to pass on this favourite quote of hers when the time was right. I think the time is now. We love you Sophia with all our little hearts! We talk about you everyday and we light candles for you and leave food for you at the table. Always. Xahlia especially can't stop talking about you...we miss you. Well, as promised I would let people see this video, when I felt the time is right. I know the kids will love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment